Chemical Peel Lake Charles LA
ViPeel represents a new generation of peels unlike any other you might have experienced.
- For anti-aging Vi Peel reverses the effects of sun damage, environmental factors and time, to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. In addition to facial treatments, the VI Peel can also be used to treat sun damage on the decolletage and hands.
- For Acne – Highly effective in clearing acne and impurities for patients as young as twelve years old; a series of treatments may reduce acne scars.
- Comfort – The Peel is virtually painless. Sensitive individuals may experience a slight stinging sensation, which is controlled by use of a fan during application. Convenience – Your treatment takes only 20 minutes or less. No skin preparation products are needed.
- Convenience – Your treatment takes only 20 minutes or less. No skin preparation products are needed.
- Minimal Healing Time – Enjoy younger looking, more beautiful skin in about one week.
Chemical Peel FAQ
What is a VI peel?
A VI Peel is a medical-grade cosmetic procedure used to treat a variety of skin conditions (i.e. fine lines, wrinkles, laugh lines, acne, acne scar, uneven skin tone, saggy skin, blemishes, sun damage, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and enlarged pores). It is usually performed on the face, neck, and chest. It consists of a combination of ingredients: TCA, Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Retin-A and Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C).
What to expect after a chemical peel?
You will be red on the day of the peel and look like you’ve had sun on Day 2. Peeling generally starts on the 3 rd day and ends on the 5 th day, but everyone’s skin is different.
How much is a VI peel?
A single peel will cost $250-275. We offer peel packages that consist of 3 peels for $750.
How often can you get it?
We do not recommend repeat peeling any more than closer than 4 weeks apart. The frequency of peeling will depend on the condition you are trying to treat.
When will I see results?
Results are noticeable as soon as the peeling process is complete, around day 7.
How is the VI peel different from other chemical peels?
Unlike other chemical peels on the market, the VI Peels are virtually painless, require little downtime and are safe for all skin types and tones.
Shondra Smith, MD proudly provides chemical peels to patients in Lake Charles, Jennings, Sulphur, and Moss Bluff, LA, Orange, TX and the surrounding areas. Call (337) 477-0011 or fill out our Contact Form here to schedule an appointment.