VI Peel Chemical Peel in Lake Charles LA
The VI Peel represents a new generation of peels unlike any other you might have experienced, providing superior results for your skin.
VI Chemical Peel Benefits
Benefits of the VI Peel include:
- Anti-Aging– The VI Peel reverses the effects of sun damage, environmental factors and time, to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. In addition to facial treatments, the VI Peel can also be used to treat sun damage on the decolletage and hands.
- Acne – The VI Chemical Peel is highly effective in clearing acne and impurities for patients as young as twelve years old; a series of treatments may reduce acne scars.
- Comfort – The VI Peel is virtually painless. Sensitive individuals may experience a slight stinging sensation, which is controlled by use of a fan during application.
- Convenience – Your treatment takes only 20 minutes or less. No skin preparation products are needed.
- Minimal Healing Time – Enjoy younger looking, more beautiful skin in about one week.
Chemical Peel FAQs
What is a VI Peel Chemical Peel?
What to can I expect after a chemical peel?
How much does a VI peel cost?
How often can you get a chemical peel?
When will I see results from my Chemical Peel?
How is the VI peel different from other chemical peels?
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Interested in a VI Peel? Shondra Smith MD proudly provides chemical peels to patients in Lake Charles, Jennings, Sulphur, and Moss Bluff LA, Orange TX and the surrounding areas. Call (337) 477-0011 or fill out our Contact Form here to schedule an appointment.